Fault logic

I currently have a machine that has about 150 different faults that can happen. Currently it displays faults on a panelview. However the PV is in a bad spot on a very congested line. I want to have the fault light blink out a code like an automotive analyzer. i.e.- Code '25' would blink twice, pause, then blink 5 times, pause and repeat.

Does anyone have some canned logic to do this so I don't have to re-invent this wheel? I know this has been done many times over by many people.:unsure:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Any one give solution for this fault. We are using AB Gaurd logix controller(5573s), resent days we are facing major fault in controller...
Replies
Views
Dear all , Please I need your urgent help that I am suffering from this connection error fault since days ,i have produced consumed tags with 2...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. CPU showed major fault indication.what could be reason. Kindly help and guide to solve the issue. Kind regards.
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm working on a system that is going to be somewhat modular in nature, and Ethernet based, using CompactLogix and Studio 5000. For all my...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I have a problem that's cropped up in the last few days with a controller faulting on a I/O Connection timeout error 03 16 When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom