Urgent - issue loading Horner OCS program from programmable media

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
A factory technician sent a new program that I loaded onto removable media. The problem is that one of the pressure settings that can't be adjusted from the HMI is wrong. i can change in CScape software and load to removable media, but the HMI says the comm port is locked when I try to reload with the new program!

Any way around this?

If you have the program, make the changes through the editor, compile and save.
Then use the menu to create a program that is loadable via the SD card.
Once you create it, copy it to the SD card and follow the same steps to re-load the new program.
(The program generated to be loaded via an SD card cannot be edited, it is I guess just compiled code).