IRC5 71309, DeviceNet generic unit identification

dench

Hi guys thought id post this here. In my IRC5 logs i keep getting a Warning About Device net and i havnt a clue what it is about its telling me to change or Update your current unit type configuration. In the EIO config its stating this but what needs to be changed.

-Name "PHOENIX_IL" -BusType "DNET" -VendorName "Phoenix"\
-ProductName "IL DN Bk3" -DN_VendorId 562 -DN_ProductCode 8162\
-DN_MajorRev 2 -DN_MinorRev 3 -DN_ExplicitMsgEnabled -DN_C1Interval 100\ -DN_C1OutputSize -1 -DN_C1InputSize -1 -DN_QuickConnectEnabled

Welcome to the Forum !

My guess is that the ABB IRC5 robot is objecting to a mismatch between the identity for your Phoenix device in the configuration and the actual Type/Code/Revision information it's reading from the device.

In the Allen-Bradley world that I'm more familiar with, this is called an "Electronic Keying Mismatch".

Do you have a DeviceNet tool that will let you browse or read the actual Identity information from the device ?