Intellicenter Motor Control Center

mday

Hello, I'm doing some research on motor control center and wonder if anyone has a rule of thumb with the difference in using a Rockwell Automation Intellicenter with DeviceNet instead of Ethernet IP. Have you seen a price different depending on the type of network being used? I know the advantage of Ethernet IP over DeviceNet, just wondering if the added capability of Ethernet IP out weighs the cost if different. Thank you

Similar Topics

We are looking into installing an etherneted Intellicenter at my place of work, and using either a compact logix, or control logix platform for...
Replies
Views
I have added two new buckets into an existing MCC. I have setup the nodes and I can see the new E3's in DeviceNET. I am needing to get the...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a customer that is installing an Intellicenter Devicenet MCC and it is going to have a Ethernet/Devicenet Bridge on it. I have...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom