Unitronics PLC Visilogic Basic Programming need help!

Jared304

Hi,

I am using visilogic to control a system that i have designed. I have designed a automated color sorting mechanism using a color sensor. I have everything hooked up correctly i am just getting stuck on some basic programming.

I want to have the sensor first look for a red piece. If there is a red piece then execute this code......

If there is not a red piece in place then go execute this code....

This is where im getting stuck basically with a simple if else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Similar Topics

Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
We have a Unitronics v570 that runs 3 dry rooms for wood, for months it worked without any visable issues to us. The person who programmed it has...
Replies
Views
Hello , I am new to the PLC world, so apologies if the question is stupid. I have a Unitronics PLC UIS-070-B10 with a digital i/o module...
Replies
Views
I have a Jazz PLC with some old program in it which is password protected. Is it possible to clear the PLC and completely delete everything in it...
Replies
Views
I have existing project with WinCC scada which communicate with 10 simatic S7 300 PLCs. I need to connect this scada with 5 more PLCs Unitronics...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom