ISPSoft Blocks "to" and "from"

VZimmer0

Good morning people of plctalk, my question is about analog input and output of a plc delta dvp 28SV.
I wonder how to configure the dvp-02DA (analog output) and dvp-04AD (analog input) in ISPsoft.
Maybe somebody will give me an example how to use the blocks TO and FROM in the program.
Best regards. Thank you very much for your attention.

Similar Topics

Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Delta DVP-12SE setup in ISPSoft. I created a few custom function blocks for motors and now want to implement it but the moment I...
Replies
Views
Hello mates!! I'm a few days trying to put this to work but I can't. https://prnt.sc/hIlJz-iQR8B7 First of all, as soon as the RUN mode...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set and reset M0 and M1 at the same network. But for some unkown reason it doesn't work. I tried the reset alone and it worked but...
Replies
Views
HI everybody. im using ISPsoft for doing a project. but some networks in my project does not work true for no reason some times and I cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom