Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module

biodtox

Posted by
u/mr_biodtox
44 minutes ago

Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module
Hi,

How do I establish communication with DVP-04TC extension module? While trying to get the model name using code from the instruction manual I don't get anything and the value stays at zero. I have attached the module to the side of DVP20SX2.

Update: It turned out that the PLC itself was not communicating with any extension modules. Might have been damaged. Using a new out-of-the-box PLC fixed the issue.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Delta DVP-12SE setup in ISPSoft. I created a few custom function blocks for motors and now want to implement it but the moment I...
Replies
Views
we are trying to do a Modbus Rtu communication between a Delta plc and an Abb inverter, using ISPsoft and NWconfig. do you have any sample program...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. While compilating the project,I recieve error (see screenshot) but the check (compilation) of this Network goes normally. ISPSoft...
Replies
Views
Hello. Tell me, please. I wrote a program in ISPSoft. And now I need to check its logic. Is there any simulator controller (SE) ? For example, I...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom