Delta ISPSoft Error 400 "Bit Device Insufficiency"

Tiaan Herbst

Hi,

I have a Delta DVP-12SE setup in ISPSoft.

I created a few custom function blocks for motors and now want to implement it but the moment I reach 8 motors it complains and gives me Error 400 "Bit Device Insufficiency" - please check the symbol allocation table.

My StepCount is 2804/15872 Steps so I have ample space in program memory.
POU compilation also has no errors.

How can I increase this memory allocation without introducing another Delta DVP-12SE PLC as well as avoiding the shift to Siemens.

Please help !:unsure:

Similar Topics

Hi everybody. While compilating the project,I recieve error (see screenshot) but the check (compilation) of this Network goes normally. ISPSoft...
Replies
Views
Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
we are trying to do a Modbus Rtu communication between a Delta plc and an Abb inverter, using ISPsoft and NWconfig. do you have any sample program...
Replies
Views
Hello. Tell me, please. I wrote a program in ISPSoft. And now I need to check its logic. Is there any simulator controller (SE) ? For example, I...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom