SICK RFID & TwinCat3

Shuvl

Greetings,

I'm having some troubles with the connection between SICK RFH-620 (Ethernet version) and TwinCat3 -development environment.

I'm trying to connect the RFID-reader/writer device with Ethernet but can't get anywhere with it. I've downloaded the SOPAS-ET configuration tool from SICK and the connection with that was succesful and I were able to read and write into the RFID-tag.

Now, as I have tried to get the connection work with TwinCat3, I have downloaded the TCP/IP "packet" or "plugin" from the Beckhoff's web portal and tried to run the example files without being succesful. Anyone here who has some sort of experience with this kind of devices and how to connect them with TC3?

On top of that, I would be grateful if someone knows some good website/or other thing where the communication with RFID-devices has been explained (how to send and receive data) from the PLC PoV.

Also, my experience with Beckhoff stuff is less than 10 hrs so far.