1769-AENTR sending out non-unicast packets

JoeLol7

Hello all,

I am using a 1756-L71S processor connected to remote compactlogix IO using a 1769-AENTR network adapter through an unmanaged switch. The 1769-AENTR is sending out mostly non-unicast packets which I think is stopping me from connecting to the network using a wireless router.

I have the same setup on a separate network which does not have this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Generally you can select to use unicast or multicast when you configure the connection. The default has been unicast for several years.

The fact that it's a GuardLogix safety CPU might make a difference, but I haven't tried to troubleshoot an unmanaged safety Ethernet network lately.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I recently put in a 1769-AENTR, and where it is installed has had a couple power outages. Every time when the PLC comes back online...
Replies
Views
Dear All, If you could please help me with the following issue it would be very helpful. Trying to solve this for the last week. I've a L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else watching AB 1769 1794 1734 pricing on ebay, or am i the only one??? 1769 AENTR for $4,000.........From China........Its getting...
Replies
Views
3x 1769-AENTR being polled by 5069-L330ER PLC. AENT modules are freezing approx once per day each. Loss of communications from perspective of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am in the beta phase of building a SCADA system. Currently planning to use Inductive Automation as our SCADA platform, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom