1769 Aentr Ebay Price.

Dale87

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is anyone else watching AB 1769 1794 1734 pricing on ebay, or am i the only one??? 1769 AENTR for $4,000.........From China........Its getting crazy.....I told our local supplier a couple months ago to start ordering us (1) 5069 L306ER every Monday till i tell them to stop, IO doesn't seem to be an issue. Its like everyone else got their **** together except AB........... And Millbank...... Its also like the supply houses aren't stocking anything AB either.......You used to throw a rock and hit (200) 1769 L33's. Now 195 day lead time......Give me a break........ Arguably on of the most popular PLC in the US and your going to have to wait 6 months for it......... I swear the supply houses took advantage of the opportunity to lower their overhead, and sold out all their AB stuff, never restocked, and blame it on supply chain issues....

We've been waiting over 12months for IOlink modules for the AENTR rack. Ordered Jan 22 been told not to expect them till September now.

Just been through an exercise to remove them from our designs. Got quoted £7000 a piece for a £200 cards from the grey market.;)

We've been waiting over 12months for IOlink modules for the AENTR rack. Ordered Jan 22 been told not to expect them till September now.

Just been through an exercise to remove them from our designs. Got quoted £7000 a piece for a £200 cards from the grey market.;)

Using something like a IMPACT67 Pro E DIO8 IOL8 M12L 5P (854631) is not an option?
Gets you 8 IO-Link master ports for around 700€(maybe more, only price I have is for the 4x IO-Link masters with PROFINET, but should be close), and they are available in stock today.

We get told it is Analog Input cards and CLX Ethernet Modules, as well as parts for PowerFlex drives, that are the main delays, even when it is Rockwell that are doing the projects for us. 6 months to a year seems to be the norm for many parts.