Siemens G120 Drives

halla26

Hello all! Hopefully a simple one.
We have got a few G120 drives installed on site of late, however we have been left in a state with no software to interrogate these drives i.e. faults, backup parameters etc. Any idea what you chaps use to connect to these drives i.e software wise? We are a Rockwell based site so when comes to Siemens our knowledge of product software is very limited!

Thanks

Siemens has a free software package named Starter for configuring drives. Not sure where it is on the Siemens website to downloaded it though, one of the Siemens field service guys gave me my copy.

Similar Topics

Hi All CPU 1517F-3, Drives G120C Working on a project that is under development, so more IO will be added as we go along, to keep my drives out...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have done the commissioning wizzard on the drive with Tia portal V15.1 and all good , but once i go to acceptance test and click on STO...
Replies
Views
So I have some Siemens drive that I want to examine the existing setup parameters. From the Operating Instruction manual it shows a "PC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a G120 PM140 IP20 Power unit with a G120 CU240E-2DP Control Module driving a 45KW motor with a fan directly attached. The fan is in...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I need to get the torque reading from a G120 drive. I have communications setup over profinet. I am currently using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom