Siemens G120 VSD flying start?

Reenigne

Hi,

I have a G120 PM140 IP20 Power unit with a G120 CU240E-2DP Control Module driving a 45KW motor with a fan directly attached. The fan is in ducting which has dampers installed after the fan.

Following some hard facing of the fan (which has added weight) the following errors keep occurring intermittently when staring:

A07409:U/f control, current limiting controller active
A07910:Motor overtemperature
F07900:Motor blocked

Due to the nature of the install the fan does free spin (in the correct DOR). However there is no flying restart (p1200) set up.

This parameter has never been set- but could the hard facing of the fan have highlighted this issue?

is there another explanation for the error codes?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried running the Basic Commissioning wizard, the motor loadings etc will have changed due to the extra weight of the hard facing.

The drive will adjust its parameters if you run the wizard.