ABB Pluto manager

lschwenke

Hi
I am working with safety's PLUTO PLC
I have Pluto manager 2.28, but I don't have the registration code.
Can anybody help myself?
Thank you

ABB Pluto Software

I believe if you have purchased a Pluto Safety PLC from ABB
you simply need to register your company with ABB and they will provide you with the registration key. The software is then free to use.

Pluto Manager Software Registrtation Key code

For those seeking the registration key code for Pluto Manager contact ABB technical support. Might have to go through the phone prompts.

From there they will refer you to their Jokab Safety PLC rep. You will have to provide ABB with your name and company info. They will follow it up with the registration code right after.