EX-OR UNIOP Panel

johneedw

Dear friends,
I've a UNIOP (EK-04) panel, its firmware chip has fault and it was have a version (ver: 5.03) ,then i replaced it with an identical one but with a lowervversion(ver: 4.40) , the panel accepted the chip and when power on it, it is showing the self test , firmware version 4.40 then its download the project, but when i want to login to command menu via pressing (ENTER) key,the panel didn't login to the command menu yet !.
Please avice me to login to the command menu ...
Waiting for kind help!..

Similar Topics

Hello All, I've a UNIOP panel (EK-04) VER. 4.40,when i checked the plc status from its (SYSTEM) menu, the status says (PLC.......COMM ON 00) as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Please help me for a uniop ek-04 operator panel, the problem is that i copy the project from a identical working one( working in a...
Replies
Views
The Uniop panel I have has a password to access the Configuration mode. Is there a way to bypass it? I have tried all combos that I can think of.
Replies
Views
hi guys im having a small problem connecting to my uniop panel its an eTOP-5 model and im using "Designer 6", i did a project some time ago with...
Replies
Views
I have a uniop panel ER-04. I can communicate with the panel thru my designer v6.0 also get the panel resource. When i try to upload the project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom