Crimson 3, G15 Popup Help

Edmhydraulics

Hello everyone, I am trying to get a Popup to work with a Toggle button push on a G15 with Crimson 3. I have used the ShowPopup function but it just stays on all the time and doesn't react to the button push. What I want is the Popup to show for 3 seconds when the button is pushed and then disappear. Any thoughts on how to do this. I am assuming that I will have to write some complex code but I am not that familiar with it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Edm.

Open the popup page properties and on the General tab you will see a Timeout section. Select 3 seconds for the period and time 'hidepopup()' in the On Timeout section. This will close the popup window once it's been up for 3 seconds.

Popup Hide.PNG

Okay great thanks, what is a good way to get the Popup to show in the first place, I have a toggle button that sets a bit high and this gets passed to the PLC, what an easy way to have show the Popup when this bit gets set high?

Thanks,

Okay, never mind, I figured it out myself, I used the trigger function on a flag tag.

Thanks for the help, it works properly now.

Cheers,

Edm.