Help, Beijer E910T User Manual

Robbie2010

I need to Upload the program out of the E910T and have had zero luck finding a manual online. it has appeared to vanished off the face of the earth, If anybody has a manual or link, that would be great

This page gives you the translation of Mitsubishi to Beijer part numbers:
http://beijerinc.com/product/mitsubishi/#mitsubishi-cimrex

The 910T seems to be the same as the Cimrex 91, you can then search for Cimrex 91 here:
http://www.beijerelectronics.com/en/support/Help online

I can't remember if the Tools program can upload a program or if you will need a copy of E_Designer which still seems to be onsale so you are unlikely to find a free download.

You can get a copy of the manual here:
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/hmi-accessories/3996241/
by clicking on Datasheet.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but Cimrex 91 HMI Manual is just as obsolete,
my real need is to know what mode HMI has to be in to Upload
program, with no manual it is very cryptic, and I do not want to corrupt
whats in it by turning rotary switch with no clue what I am doing, once I have program, I will upgrade it to Omron, thanks again for any help on this

Attached are the key sequences for the Cimrex range, the selector on the 91 is mentioned lower down the page. You don't normally have to change switch position for uploading and downloading programs.

Thanks for the Help

The Touchscreen portion doesn't work.

So, No way to check unit config, that's why I was playing with rotary.

I have E-designer, USB to RS232 cable.

Can I hook mouse to Com port to check config?

Is the Baud Rate known? I tried all but it never connected.

Is Com Port Null-modem or straight thru? I only have straight thru right now.

Sorry for all the questions, I can normally research and solve anything, BUT

not this time, Its like this thing is from outer space.

Thanks again

According to the manual you use a CAB5 to connect between the HMI and PC, see attached. The wiring for a CAB5 is also attached. But it looks like 'Supporter' beat me to it.

When you say that the screen isn't working, do you mean just the touch part or the screen image itself. The backlights can go on them, you can often get some results with some duct tape and a torch. Sometimes I have found that the backlight cable just needs to be disconnected and reconnected to get a display for long enough to figure stuff out.

Is there any chance that it has an ethernet card installed? If so you can use a VNC client to view and operate the screen even if the screen isn't working.

Cab5.jpg Cab5 wiring.jpg

The backlight is functional, but the touchpanel is jackedup, if you put it into calibration mode, it will only recognize touches in a 1x1 inch portion of the upper left of screen, i took it apart and reseated connectors but still did it, I have an Omron HMI that will that will communicate with his FX3U PLC, but want app out of this one to use for development, thanks for diagram, its a straight thru cable, will dig up a computer with serial port, thanks again

when i finally get all the hardware issues corrected, will the HMI auto go to transfer mode? its trying to connect to PLC,
and without manual i wasn't sure what it should do when it does transfers

You guys are great, i got an Old computer with RS232 port

Made a Cable from diagram in post

plugged it in and uploaded program

Thanks again for all the help:beerchug:🍻🍻