Beijer E1101 Need info!! can Anyone Help PLEASE

Got a New machine with a Beijer E1101 can anyone help where can i get some info on it? I have been on www.e-terminals.com and downloaded installation manual.

The Reaason I,am looking for information is because, I was trying to Link into the machines PLC (FX1n) Via the HMI with no luck.

I'am currently only running GX ver7 and I know my E designer is only ver6 and will need to update.

So can anyone point me in the right dirrection PLEASE!!!

You will need to make sure that the HMI has passthrough mode set on the 232 port or it will not comunicate, however most people set this in the hmi project unless using dual protocol.

Passthrough? Why not transparent??

Btw. Software download to E is quite slow with RS-cable. I would use ethernet... It is also possible to use Tibbo software and connect to PLC via E-terminal ethernet-connection.