Allen Bradley Micro850 - Not Reading Inputs, Not Enabling Outputs?

cschwartzman

Hey folks!

Bumping into the most basic and annoying of problems. My Micro850 isn't reading inputs and it isn't enabling outputs. I used a jumper wire from the +24v power terminal to _IO_EM_DI_00 and, while the power light and the RUN light is lit up, the corresponding input led doesn't turn on.

My program, such as it is, consists of a normally open contact (_IO_EM_DI_00) in series with a single coil (_IO_EM_DO_00), which was built and uploaded to the PLC before testing.

Ideas? Tutorials? Is it possible the PLC is ****ed up? Is there a factory reset option somewhere that I can't see?

Help, please :/

Similar Topics

Hello all, hope your week is going well. I am currently working on debugging a Micro850 with Category number 2080-LC50-24QWB. When I connect...
Replies
Views
Hi, Iam Working in a project where Micro850 and Epson ROBOT is there, I need to read and write bits to and from ROBOT. Iam Using TCP/IP and...
Replies
Views
I'm having major issues programming the high speed counter function on the Micro 850. I have no more avenues to pursue... I've tried everything I...
Replies
Views
Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom