RSLOGIX 5000 project convert

jcp

hi friends;
i have an issu please help me.
i have a controller 1756-L55 control logix.the software developed in rslogix 5000 version 10.0. if i conevert it into version 16.0 then what happen?
is it working well or which area of the software need to be review i mean function block, ladder, scan and execution time
working well.
motion instructions and structred text are not used in that.
plz guide me in this regard.
thanking u i will remain
JCP

Convert it from V10 to V16 offline, and save converted file with a different name, when conversion is taking place you will see some warnings save them too. After conversion and when downloading converted file to PLC memory, do not forget to upgrade all your firmware.
Normaly when you convert from one version to the other new file behaves like the old one, i have seen differences in some GSV instructions related to time, other that that I see no problem.