s7 200 temperature control within time

nouman

hello dear
i am creating program for s7 200 cpu 224 i/o module EM231&232

function of this machine is to heat a specific material till a specific temperature within a given time, e.g

current temperature is 30c and required temperature is 400c,time given is 2 minutes,how i can control output so that i can get 400c temp within/when time is approximately near to 2 minutes

If anyone has idea about regarding this issue please share it

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. I have been reading through the forums, and I have learned a lot! I do have a specific question that I couldn't find. I have a...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1200 Cat# 1762-L40AWA. I have a card from Spectrum Controls Cat# 1762-SC-1F40F4 this card has a theromcouple input and analog...
Replies
Views
I have a project to monitor the temperature of a rotating metal surface that reaches aproximatly 300c via a non contact thermal sensor. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am using the PID wizard for a temperature control on my S7-200 PLC.. I have some questions: - I am using the digital output option...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done it with the WinCC Version4 software. In the Siemens manual they recommend using an interrupt routine to read the Analog value...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom