Alarm Synchronization Between FTView ME and SE

LisaP

I have a system with a computer in the control room running FTView SE and a PanelView Plus in the field running ME. Both devices have the same screens and functionality, but I'm having some trouble getting alarm acknowledgements synchronized. Right now the acknowledgements are only local (so if an alarm is acknowledged on the SE system, it will still appear to be active on the ME panel). It looks like SE has an option for an "Acknowledged Tag", but apparently that only writes the status, it does not read it back if that tag were set by the ME system. ME appears to have more options as far as both a read and write tag go, so I think my main problem right now is getting SE to recognize when an alarms has been acknowledged in ME. Anyone dealt with this before??

Thanks for your help!