InTouch - 2 station - history alarm synchronization

mactobi

Hi

I have the following problem. I have PLC Siemens S7-315 which is connected to 2 PC computers (with InTouch 10). Both computers are also connected to use NAD architecture. Now I need the both station to be redundant to each other.

1.I don't know how to synchronize history alarm between the station.
2. If one station will be offline and return after some time is it possible to synchronize the history alarm on this station?

Thanks for help

welcome to the forum, I´m not familiar with Siemens nor Intouch, but in AB platform I would setup a FIFO queue inside the PLC to save alarm history, with this approach it doesn´t matter if one of your PC is off, as soon as you turn it on it will display alarm updated.

I haven't tried it but you should be able to write a script to change the remote reference in the Alarm Query field of the alarm configuration window.

But I don't know how synchronize two SQL Express databases, or thera is another way two historical alarms in both station?