Siemens to Rockwell communication

juanshaka

Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and also don't have much experience working with RSlogix.

I have a project that consist in sending a array of bits from a PLC simenes to a Rockwell Platform. I'm working with the s7-1500 for Siemens and the 1756-L63 for Rockwell.

I would like to know how can I do this. What are the communication protocols that are more suitable for this assignment and if someone has some documentation about how can I do this I would be very thankful

I assume the s7-1500 has profinet capabilities and there will be some kind of communications module in your 1756 rack that supports ethernet/ip, so I would start by looking for a gateway that will link the two networks. Google that and you will find several offerings.

Similar Topics

I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to communicate controllogix PLC 1769-L33ER with S7413-3PN/DP using there elthernet connection. So how we can do this? Is any devices...
Replies
Views
Hello! We are trying to do an upgrade on a clients system. It was built about 20 years ago and the current communication setup is Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm new in this forum and also don't have much experience working with RSlogix. I have a project that consist in sending a array of...
Replies
Views
I have a L33ER PLC that I would like to be able to communicate with various Siemens PLCs. I do not know which Siemens PLCs. Is there a way to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom