ISPsoft problem

Ehsanzare

HI everybody. im using ISPsoft for doing a project. but some networks in my project does not work true for no reason some times and I cant find out why??!!
In network 34 all the conditions are true and M203 must be set while there is no RESET for it anywhere in the program but doesn't work!!!!!!!🔨 anybody know it?🤞🏻

Set.jpg

Look at the logic just above Network 34.... you have a coil M203.

This means your M203 will be set at Network 34, but when it reaches Network 33, it will be off, then on again at network 34. If your rung at network 34 becomes false, then the value of M203 will come from Network 33.

Look at the logic just above Network 34.... you have a coil M203.

This means your M203 will be set at Network 34, but when it reaches Network 33, it will be off, then on again at network 34. If your rung at network 34 becomes false, then the value of M203 will come from Network 33.

Wow you are completely true. tanx a lot.:p

Also note that the logic handling the bits [Lswitch] and [M122] at the beginning (left) of Network 34 are rising edge instructions, and so can make the rung true for only one scan at a time, and never be true for two or scans in a row*.

It is likely that the combination of these two rungs will perform other than what is desired. How do want want M203 to behave based on the inputs (Lswitch, M122, Mmode, Llevel, X15)?

Because there is a funny saying in PLC programming: "the only thing worse than a PLC not doing what the programmer wants it to do, is when the PLC does exactly what the programmer tells it to do." Or, to state it another way: the PLC always does what the programmer tells it to do; what the programmer wants the PLC to do is irrelevant.

* Unless, because they are ORed together, exactly one of [Lswitch] and [M122] were 1, and the other 0, and alternating on every other scan, which would be extremely unlikely assuming they are based on discrete inputs.

Last edited:
Also note that the logic handling the bits [Lswitch] and [M122] at the beginning (left) of Network 34 are rising edge instructions, and so can make the rung true for only one scan at a time, and never be true for two or scans in a row*.

It is likely that the combination of these two rungs will perform other than what is desired. How do want want M203 to behave based on the inputs (Lswitch, M122, Mmode, Llevel, X15)?

Because there is a funny saying in PLC programming: "the only thing worse than a PLC not doing what the programmer wants it to do, is when the PLC does exactly what the programmer tells it to do." Or, to state it another way: the PLC always does what the programmer tells it to do; what the programmer wants the PLC to do is irrelevant.

* Unless, because they are ORed together, exactly one of [Lswitch] and [M122] were 1, and the other 0, and alternating on every other scan, which would be extremely unlikely assuming they are based on discrete inputs.

I have two conditions for seting m203. a momentary and a permanently so I used a NO contact of M203 anded with momentary or permanently flag, instead of SET command and put them in one rung.

yeah thats right. the PLC couldn't understand what I wanted and just done what I told him. misunderstanding :)))))