Password Protected :@

hi ,
i have a cpu s7 300 with a mmc , i had a problem with a part of the machine , i can go online with the plc but when i try to open any ob ... etc it give me a password
i can't upload .
so i can't solve the problem and we are down now
is there a hope i can got the password ?

You will have to get in touch with whoever password protected the program (probably the OEM) and ask them for help. Bypassing passwords is not discussed here.

You will have to get in touch with whoever password protected the program (probably the OEM) and ask them for help. Bypassing passwords is not discussed here.

Thanks for informing me about forum rules
I can figure from your warning that there is a way?
I need an answer yes or no?

Thanks for informing me about forum rules
I can figure from your warning that there is a way?
I need an answer yes or no?

Yes I understand that there's a way but I personally know how and never tried finding out how. Find a way and do it, as far as I'm concerned the program in the machine is owned by the owner of the machine not the OEM nor the programmer they can do with it what they like except re-sell it in whole or in part.