EH-150 CPU Password protected

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone could help with a Hitachi EH-150 CPU which is password protected.
The company who placed the password is no longer around and they did not leave the details with the client.
Is there a safe way to get around this password to allow us access to change the program on the CPU?

Dan.

I don't know the Hitachi product line, but I doubt there is a way to bypass the password without deleting the program.
Regardless, it is contrary to the policy of this forum to discuss techniques for hacking into protected systems.

Thanks for your help Steve.
I was not trying to do anything untoward just trying to help out a client
from having to do a whole rewrite of the program.
Dan.

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum. We understand your situation, and we've all been there at some point or another. And while the situation as you've described it might be one where you're well within all moral boundaries in trying to bypass the password, as Steve said, this forum has a policy that prohibits discussions about password cracking or bypassing.

All I can suggest is to talk to your local Hitachi PLC distributors, and explain your situation.