CPU Fault Light on SCL150??

I have a SLK150 that came out of a old machine we had here.
I powered it up and the DC and CPU Fault lights are on. I went out and got a cable off of ebay and is using PCIS Ver 3.1.
My laptop OS is XP. when I hook it up and try to connect it tells me to check the cable connection. I've tried different things. I've put a null modem on the cable and it still have no connection. Any incite on this.

Read this http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=40829&highlight=dosbox

By the way... did you get it from me? does the cable have a converter on the end? if not then you have a 50-50 shot of it working, tell them you want your money back.

If you did get it from me, read the above thread, if you have any issues you can send me an email and I can help... even if you got it from someone else you can send me a PM and I will still help, but read the thread that I have linked... as you will need dosbox if you plan on using WinXP

Mark