FT ME DataStore Plus

Hello, I have a project to use a datalogging application through FT View Studio ME, and decided to use ME DataStore Plus. The setup is very basic and was pretty straightforward. Now with that being said, I have ran into a situation for collection of data from the HMI. My original idea was to use a USB drive to collect data from the program, but I do not want to miss out on the data while the USB is out of the HMI. I was wondering if it is possible to create a different type of connection, rather than a physical USB to absorb the data coming from the DataStore Plus. Maybe like an Ethernet connection to a PC, then the DataStore Plus can send the information to a local file on the PC from the ethernet network.

Thanks, hopefully that makes sense.

Similar Topics

I have come to the conclusion that ME datastore plus is not very reliable at doing what it is supposed to do. Please prove me wrong so that I can...
Replies
Views
i have 4 tags that i am collecting data on in a log file. is there a formatting available to put each tag in a separate column instead of having...
Replies
Views
i need help in getting Datastor plus to create the log file in the location as configure the activex object. i have an existing project that i...
Replies
Views
I have set up datastore plus, as per https://theautomationblog.com/datastore-plus-step-by-step-setup-in-factorytalk-viewstudio/ Using a PVP 7...
Replies
Views
So I am having a problem collecting data from my PVP7, I am currently testing via two ways of fie collection. I am both using an physical USB, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom