FactoryTalk PVP7 DataStore Plus

So I am having a problem collecting data from my PVP7, I am currently testing via two ways of fie collection. I am both using an physical USB, and writing to the local file on the PVP7. The USB is nice because when collecting data, the collector can just come by and unplug and gather the information. The only down-side is that, while the USB is unplugged, we are missing out on that data being collected. That is why I am also writing to the local files on the HMI. Which seems to work, to an extent. The storage on the local files seems to be very small so I am limited to the amount of memory I am able to occupy, so with that being said, I am using a feature to overwrite the data once the memory overcomes a certain threshold.

Ive tried this the past couple days, and the local data seems to write until the memory limit is reached, then just stops writing to the local files.

There are settings in the DataStore Plus features that I have adjusted, but am wondering if I need to make further adjustments to gather the proper data.

Thanks.