An incremental rotary encoder example for Omron

I would suggest to you have a go yourself and then post what you have done here and all will help you.

The wires goes to the Inputs 3,4 and 5. A,B and Z. Then the value will be available @ 230+1. That's for starters. I'm not one to explain things very good but, ya, thats a begining. You also have to set the PLC up so that the High Speed Counter is enabled.

Welcome Boyko!

I have to agree with BobB on this. If you go to the Omron Knowledge Center, www.knowledge.omron.com and download the Programming Manual for the CPM2 Manual Number W353, Section 2-2 gives a very good explanation of the high speed counter function and setup for your plc.

You will need to enable the high speed counter function in the plc setup as mentioned in the other posts.

Take a shot at it, then post if you have any questions.