Allen Bradley PCMK Series A for PLC 2 family

sparky6488

I have an Allen Bradley PCMK Series A card. I would like to connect to the Allen Bradley PLC 2/15 etc. Processors. Does the cable PCM2 allow me to do this through my PCMK card? I would like to use the PCMK card to connect to these Processors using the RSLINKS & RSLOGIX SOFTWARE.

ANY HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

If i remember correctly you will need to make sure you get a PCM2/A cable because they changed the connector size when they changed from series A to series B

Brijacq

Yes, the 1784-PCM2 Series A cable connects between a 1784-PCMK Series A card and a PLC-2 front port.

The only software that supports this mechanism is AI-2 software. There is no Windows-based software like RSLogix for the PLC-2 controllers.