Allen Bradley 1784-PCMK/B communication card

mer

Does anyone know of a Generic brand that works as well,the price on these are out of my price range thanks in advance for any info ..Mer

Nope, but AB does have other options depending on the protocol you are going to use it for. See picture below.

moreoptions.jpg

Not sure of your application.... but I have a few new and used PCMK's , I also have aftermarket UIC's

A cheaper way 1770-KF2 ?? this may work... but it depends what you are doing

Similar Topics

I have PanelView Plus 600 with the card slot that supports 1784-SDx and 1784-SDHCx SD cards. What're any compatible analogs?
Replies
Views
hey guys. having some problems with my driver to connect to the SLC 5/04. I can configure it in rs linx, but when I go into rs500 to download the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have six 1783-NATR. Two of them can be accessed by the vendor is outside of out plant network via vpn. The other four cannot be...
Replies
Views
HELP!!! I have an Allen Bradley 1784-T30G terminal. The program got dropped. I have the binary program but don't have a user manual to figure out...
Replies
Views
Hello! We use a lot of different PLC brands (e.g. Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Keyence) in our products. For that reason, we decided to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom