Allen Bradley SD Card 1784-SDx analogs

Yashka

I have PanelView Plus 600 with the card slot that supports 1784-SDx and 1784-SDHCx SD cards.

What're any compatible analogs?

I have PanelView Plus 600 with the card slot that supports 1784-SDx and 1784-SDHCx SD cards.

What're any compatible analogs?

That card slot is for memory cards.

I can locate no IO cards of any kind that fit that slot.

I think the analogs need to go into your PLC, not your HMI.

PLEASE do not allow your HMI to directly control any IO. It is tough to troubleshoot, it is very unreliable - your HMI is not designed as an interface not as a controller, and putting the IO on the PLC is how the system is designed.

I suspect that in this case the word "analog" means "similar or comparable thing" rather than "continuously variable electrical signal".

There is nothing special about the SD card reader or format on a PanelView Plus; it's ordinary FAT32 formatting in a single volume.

Because of the risk of low performance, poor physical durability, or even counterfeit devices causing problems, Rockwell will only warranty the performance and compatibility of the cards they sell.

I frequently use SanDisk cards from reputable retail outlets and have been successful with them.

I suspect that in this case the word "analog" means "similar or comparable thing" rather than "continuously variable electrical signal".

There is nothing special about the SD card reader or format on a PanelView Plus; it's ordinary FAT32 formatting in a single volume.

Because of the risk of low performance, poor physical durability, or even counterfeit devices causing problems, Rockwell will only warranty the performance and compatibility of the cards they sell.

I frequently use SanDisk cards from reputable retail outlets and have been successful with them.

Ahh .. jumping to conclusions is my specialty :D

I hope that you are correct and the OP was looking for SD cards not IO