New to servo programming need advice

Martindag

So, I'm about to start my first ever project that include a servo motor
Here some of the component i bought for the project so far:

- PLC: Omron CJ2M with CJ1 POSITION CONTROL MODULE ETHERCAT 2AXES
- HMI: NB10w
- Servo drive: SERVO DRIVE R88D 750W, 1PH/3PH 200V with Ethercat port
- For encoder I'm planning to go with a Baluff magnetic linear encoder 0-10v.

all the sequence programming with discrete or analog IO should be fine i done a few of them. For the servo i got 12 recipes and depending of the recipes my servo motor need to change the width of my saw using my linear encoder for positioning 0-10v and resend it through my ethercat card to my servo (at least its my plan lol).

Since its a new project and my first time programming it, i like trying to learn by myself stuff like that and watch video or manual to learn but was wondering if i would hit a big brick wall trying it? or if it shouldn't be too bad?
Also if you got any tips or documentation to help me out on this project it would be appreciated.

Thanks!