Allen Bradley Servo programming tips and examples

what type of data can you get from a servo motor and drive? can or do you get info such as amps, rpm, hz etc like you can with a VFD over Ethernet?

Most AB drives give you all of that info. Except Hz is replaced with velocity. Anything that is not included in the add on profile can be retrieved with a msg instruction.

Similar Topics

Dear All: I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means: The axis servo loop error tolerance has been...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I teach a motors course at a local community college. We have the AC/three phase/VFD technology down but we're hearing a lot of our...
Replies
Views
We have an application with an Allen Bradley servo driving a rotary table. During normal operation the servo positions perfectly (within 0.001...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So on Monday morning I'm expecting to have a box of random parts dumped in front of me. I'll create another thread with more...
Replies
Views
Hello everone I need to make 33m cable for the TLP motor. What choice should I make about this? We will make the cable ourselves. What kind of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom