Allen Bradley 1756-M02AE axis servo loop error

rvtran

Dear All:

I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means:

The axis servo loop error tolerance has been exceeded

I do not know what causes it. Does anyone have this problem before?

Please Helps.

Thank you

Dear All:

I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means:

The axis servo loop error tolerance has been exceeded

I do not know what causes it. Does anyone have this problem before?

Please Helps.

Thank you
Hi there I have same problem did you fix it and can you share how???

Fault means the position error has exceeded the limit set in the axis. Which means the feedback is not following the commanded analog position of the axis. Could be an encoder issue, slipping of the encoder, or the axis isn't physically able to move and follow the commanded position.