Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR

Dsaxena

I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute and Set-Attribute service, I am seeing extended error code : 16#0000_feb8, while there is no error code. I am not getting much information about this error code. Can someone please help me here?

This code will depend on what message instruction used.
You have to post screenshot of your MSG configuration screen.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
I have a network with 4 PLCs PLC1 is controllogix and PLCs 2-4 are compactlogix and they all need to communicate. The current way I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom