Modicon Concept Software

coa

Hi Everybody and Happy New Year,

I'm looking for Modicon Concept software for Momentum which will be used for communication with existing Modbus Plus Network. When I look at Schneider web site, there are many versions of Concept (XL,M,etc.) and unfortunately the documentation doesn't tell what different between each other. Anyone who know details for each version, please explain what differents and what version shall I use with Momentum PLC. I'm still open to look for other brand of PLC which can communicate with Modbus Plus, the task is only to interface with HMI (new) and pass processing data to other existing controllers through Modbus Plus.

Thanks for all comments

Concept XL - for all processors
Concept M - for Compact and Momentum only
Concept S - for Momentum only