Modicon Concept 2.6 TOTALIZER block

dmned64

I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the block and I believe I understand how most of the parameters function. On thing eludes me, the time rate on which the block is based.

When I set the flow_rate to '1' the ones values *seem* to increment at one second intervals. Similarly when I set flow_rate to '10' the tens values increment every second. This would seem to work if the flow_rate was units/sec but not if the flow_rate value is units/min (or anything other than units/sec).

If flow_rate is units/min I could divide it by 60 to get units/sec but it seems one of the settings of the TOTALIZER block should be able to define this time period.

Attached is a screenshot of how the block is setup in the simulator.

Thanks,
Dean

TOTALIZER.jpg