Modicon Concept Software Recovery

John Marston

My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation anymore. Is there a way to recover the activation file? I can still read the hard drive but do not have a machine it will fit in. What should I look for?

If you have proof of ownership of the software, then you should simply contact tech support. They can assist you in downloading the correct version of the Concept software if needed, and they can also help you to activate the software after it has been installed. It is not a difficult procedure.

I've done this for clients who have had machines crash more than once.

Similar Topics

We have a program for a Quantum PLC written with the Concept 2.2 software. The Variables all use long names (20 to 30 characters) which makes a...
Replies
Views
When using the Modicon Concept programming software (utilizing function block programming), is there a way to import custom made DFBs (defined...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody and Happy New Year, I'm looking for Modicon Concept software for Momentum which will be used for communication with existing...
Replies
Views
I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
Good day, Is there a way to stop displaying the execution order in the IEC ladder sections of the program. The order started displaying when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom