Stretch Wrapper

calinorth

Im having an issue with a stretch wrapper. The 4-20 ma signal that controls the Vfd speed will randomly change polarity from - to + in the plc program. This makes the stretch wrap feed too slow and it keeps ripping.

dancer bar 2.PNG

your post says 4-20 ma, but the plc program descriptions says 0-10 volt.
i would check all wire connections and wire ends for loose wires / wire breakage.
also, is this a 2 station wrapper? there might be a right / left side switch on the unit that may have dirty contacts.
james

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a customer with a simple stretch wrap machine that is not working, I have been trying to help them through email, the are in Brookfield, MO...
Replies
Views
I have inherited a stretch wrap machine from one of our sister plants. The mfg is out of business. It was installed with multiple feed conveyors...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm currently working on an automated warehouse that handles pallets. Our biggest current headache is bogus faults due to stretch wrap...
Replies
Views
I know that this isn't exactly a PLC question but I figure the people here are the best ones to ask. I have an application where I have a solenoid...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for the pulse stretch function for the Omron CQM1H PLC.Or does this model even have it? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom