PICO Controller

Pumba

Hello,

I am having trouble getting online with an old AB Pico module. I am currently using the 1760-CBL-PM02 cable, and cannot autoconfig via DF1. Is this the correct driver to use for this processor? There is only a few of these in our plant and this is my first time encountering this type of processor.

Thanks in advance.

You don't use RSLinx you just connect straight from the PICO software, Communication, Connection, Online.

1760-CBL-PM02 for Series A and B Pico,
1760-CBL-PC02 for the GFX Pico.

Make sure you delete your RSLinx driver so it doesn't hog the comm port.

Similar Topics

Hi im trying to connect my pico to my laptop but I cant configure the com port for usb. it works okay on a different laptop with the serial cable...
Replies
Views
New here but going to ask this question. Have a AB Pico 1760-L12AWA-NC controller that has no program. Does anyone know the factory installed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have an AB pico controller that is not seeing a capacitive sensor on a particular input. The application was written for one sensor...
Replies
Views
I have a PICO (1760-L12AWA-ND) in operation at a customer's site. They want a backup of the program. Does anyone know if uploading the program...
Replies
Views
hey i have been working on this project to control red and green traffic light but i am struk say G1 and R1 e/w and G2 and R2 n/s steps: 1. g1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom