Ender Hauser PMC21

R-110

Hello all,
I am currently having an issue where all of my PMC21 pressure switches are reading 103. I cannot get any signal from them other than 103, even by disconnecting the sensors physically. I have also yet to be able to get a reading out of a meter from them. I think that the drop cables are pinned out wrong but I am struggling to troubleshoot this. If you have any ideas I would be most grateful to try them out.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi All What I understood from various manuals (e.g. rm094 & um543) is that you have the freedom to allocate any module to any slot. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hello I was looking for a extender that extends the following over Ethernet. Keyboard + Mouse + Video + Audio I have several computers in a room...
Replies
Views
I have an existing system using a Phoenix Contact WLAN 4321 long-range point-to-point Ethernet extender which works pretty well for our purposes...
Replies
Views
I recently updated to version 11, and some of the built in images aren't rendering properly on the page: I've tried removing it from the...
Replies
Views
I have 16 cb_E connected to OP16 via fiedbus and the cb-E connected to l60 controllogix via en2t ethernet. using generic module in IO config so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom