Citrix Systems

dskohio

I have experimented with VmWare Workstation with success and thought that was the way we were headed. But...IT is moving to Citrix for most of the office desktops, and the question was raised if it could be instead in place of VmWare to make their lives easier.

Has anyone experimented with Citrix Systems software for virtualization with Siemens Step7 software?

If its moving to Citrix Systems then it will helpful for desktop offices. Citrix security is stronger and more flexible than VMware Horizon, which limits customer choice to one-size-fits-all security and control policies. So you can easily install citrix software to your system. If you really wants to use citrix software then you have to take citrix training course in Noida.