Maple Systems HMI not responding to 2080-L50E

DuffDufford

hello,

I have a Maple Systems HMI5103L currently programed and running in conjunction with a AB 2080-LC50-24QWB. everything works fine data is transferred and the HMI is responsive.

the project is upgrade and I have updated to the AB 2080-l50e-24qwb. I have upload the ccwarc file from the 2080-LC50 update the controller to the L50E and Downloaded it to the new L50E controller. All the Same Tags the only change is the LC50 to the L50E. When the L50E is installed I have no response on the HMI.

THERE IS NO "PLC NO RESPONSE" message on the HMI
The indicators on the PLC for the IO are showing that I am Functioning as expected so is the logic when online. the Outputs are working as expect as my contactors are being drawn in and released with the PBs as expected

Switched the LC50 back in no issue.

I do have a call in with Maple Systems just looking to see if anyone here has experienced a similar issue.

Import your Tags from the LC50E unit into the Maple System and I think you will be good to go.

Maple does not see the TAGS because they are NOT linked to the NEW PLC.

I tried that it was not the issue. found a cmt2808x2 that wasnt listed in inventory updated the HMI in the EBPro project and downloaded it to the new hmi issue was resolved