Looking for reviews on Maple Systems HMIs

Scottryan03

Good morning,

I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on them?

I am also curious on what their relationship is with weintek as they use the same software.

Thanks!

We have those on some of our machines. Haven't had any issues with them in over 10 years. Rugged, dependable. Easy to connect/program with their EZware Plus software.

I am also curious on what their relationship is with weintek as they use the same software.

Both are good, we sell the Weintek and haven't had any complaints, they are priced very good, we only carry a couple... we have a couple customers that use a couple a month.

https://www.plccable.com/weintek-hmis/

They are all the same, Maple, Weintek and Weinview are all made by the same manufacture and just labeled different, there are a few that only work with the China software so make sure you buy from someone that offers money back

Good morning,

I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on them?

Thanks!

I have had great success with maple. I much prefer them over red lion.