Siemens CFC instance DB number

rituljo

Does anyone know how to make CFC editor/compiler to create same instance DB number for modified CFC chart objects? Sometimes, after change, instance DB number is different then from previous compile/ or Block Type change. I need it to connect some HMI elements to instance DB created by CFC and because of that reason after change CFC block must be connected to same instance DB.

problem is that it is not possible tu choose changes only in some cases. One of them is if you insert new in or out connection to the block, you must refresh block type and "changes only" during compile is not possible to select...

Don't use the instance data block for your HMI data - add the HMI parameters to the interface of the block and pass them into a global data block reserved for the HMI.