FactoryTalk View as Scada Host

elmatador

Hi Guys

A colleague has suggested using FactoryTalk View to use as Scada host HMI. I haven't seen this done before. The intent is to use the same system for the main processing facility and remote sites. Looking for feedback from others whether using it is practical for such an application?

Factorytalk View SE is intended to do just that so i dont see why not.
ME is what runs on the stand alone panels

Similar Topics

Hi there, I need to know how I can make a stand alone run time SCADA application in FTV to run it like an EXE file. Is it possible at all and...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom