RSLogix 5000 Version 17

At the plant I work at we have an older machine using a CompactLogix 5343, Revision 17.02. Studio 5000 is unable to connect to the PLC and upload the program. It turns out I need RSLogix 5000, version 17 in order to connect and upload from this PLC. The Rockwell Automation website no longer offers the software for download. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any idea where I could find this version?

At the plant I work at we have an older machine using a CompactLogix 5343, Revision 17.02. Studio 5000 is unable to connect to the PLC and upload the program. It turns out I need RSLogix 5000, version 17 in order to connect and upload from this PLC. The Rockwell Automation website no longer offers the software for download. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any idea where I could find this version?

Have you tried installing RSLogix 17.01.02 on your PC? I can see that it's still available for installation on Rockwell's website. The minor version might end up not mattering. It might work and let you go online.